Vacancies in the Nottingham office
SURVEY OFFICER (GEOMATICS)
Nottingham and various locations
Salary: £21,850 – 26,931 p.a. (dependent on experience)
standard 37 hour week, 28 days holiday including bank holidays
We are looking for a suitably experienced individual to take a lead role in all stages of digital and non-digital site-based measured survey, report illustration through to publication level. The role will encompass both site-based and office work. Applications are welcome from those who meet core elements but not all criteria, where there is an ambition to extend their experience and skill base within a supportive environment.
What we offer:
• Company pension scheme, where both the Employee and Employer contribute.
• Childcare Vouchers, a salary sacrifice scheme.
• Annual leave entitlement on joining is 20 days + 8 days bank holiday, rising to 33 days after 5 years service.
• Annual Holiday purchase scheme, purchase up to 2 weeks additional holiday.
• Driver’s allowance (£500 p.a.) for those staff that are regularly required to drive field staff to site.
• Free Eye tests for VDU users.
• The Trust will contribute 50% of the cost of one subscription to an approved professional body
• Free access to our 5 York Attractions including the JORVIK Viking Centre for our employees,
their families and friends, and 25% discount on retail goods and souvenirs.
• Discounts to Trust Events, at applicable events.
• PPE suitable to your role.
• Training opportunities appropriate to the role, including a Key Contact scheme.
• Transport to all sites will be provided for Project Archaeologists.
• Travel, subsistence and free accommodation provided for staff working away.
• Payment of CSCS test fee.
Further details on the Trust’s Recruitment, Rewards and Benefits can be found here.
Please send a covering letter and accompanying CV to email@example.com.
For an informal discussion please contact Dr Michael Lobb (Project Manager – Geomatics) on 07950719744.
Closing date: Completed application forms must be submitted by midnight Sunday 22nd April.
Roles at our other sites:
To view employment opportunities within YAT’s other archaeological offices located in York, Sheffield and Glasgow, as well as its Attractions & Events division, please follow the links below: